- Keep the Gang together all summer.
- There is a shotgun start at 7pm every Tuesday, play begins May 7th 2019.
- Hole-prizes, 50/50, & door-prize are awarded after play while the ladies enjoy food and drinks.
- Year-end 18-hole tournament held in September featuring divisional competition with prizes for all teams, rib-eye BBQ dinner, and individual prizes.
- Come enjoy the entertainment with fellow team members & new friends.
- There is a shotgun start at 7pm every Wednesday, play begins May 8th 2019.
- Two teams start at each tee box and will play the entire round together, a great way to play against friends and compete with new players of your own caliber.
- Format is a Texas Scramble (aka. best ball), with one team teeing off at each hole. Each player hits their ball, the team captain or designate then decides where the foursome should play from next.
- Hole-prizes and 50/50 draws are awarded each week after play while teams enjoy food and drinks at the club house.
- Year-end 18-hole tournament held in September.September featuring divisional competition with prizes for all teams, rib-eye bbq dinner, and individual prizes.
- Every Monday, for golfers aged 60+ play 18 holes stroke play.
- Green fees and carts are half price on Mondays for seniors.
- Tee-off time is 10am with registration before. Come early and team up with friends or meet some new ones.
- Break after 9 holes and enjoy a soup and sandwich special at the clubhouse.
- Hole prizes and/or other surprises presented each week after play.